" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" Welcome to my bittersweet diary "

We can chatting here

<>




I Know But Why Am I Keep Pretending...}
Friday, November 25, 2011 | 2:00 AM | 3Comment

KLIK GAMBAR UTK BACA..

In this post, I'm trying to speak English (not good enough). In this holiday, I'm having a tough challenges. I need to take care of my brothers, age 8, 11 and 15.. Owh, and I need to cook. Sincerely, I'm cooking the same meal every week, luckily not every day. I'm not very good at cooking. And at the same time, I'm getting interested to the Tutor TV, on Add Maths, Physics....

But, as usual I'm always lazy when I was at home, kinda very different then when I'm in hostel. Lazy for studies, handling the messy house, just like I'm doing on my own (actually.. I was like a maid). Oh yes, what am I pretending??

I know but I was pretending ... I always forgot the zikr and sholawat when I was at home. There's so many disturbance till I can hardly pray early.. How I embarrassed to Allah. ALLAH gives everything to me and I was giving these as reply??? Oh...

Pray for me, hope that my MY HEART IS FOR ALLAH ONLY, AND I'M NOT LAZY FOR SHALAWAT.. AND THOSE THINGS.. Amin..