" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" Welcome to my bittersweet diary "

We can chatting here

<>




Ku Pohon Ampun Dan Maaf}
Sunday, August 28, 2011 | 7:41 AM | 0Comment



O, ALLAH. It's my fault. And I know it. Why can't I stop torturing someones life. I'm not doing that by purpose.  Aku tidak pernah terfikir untuk menuduhnya. Mungkin cara aku menuturkan kata. Maaf, aku khilaf dalam menyusun ayat. I'm not mentioning ur name many time in my post. Only a few words, juz to let u know that the post is for u. Besides, no one known that I was mentioning u. And I'm sorry if u take it seriously. In my post, I'm juz want to say sorry..sorry..sorry.. Kalau awak tidak memahaminya, saya minta maaf. 

I'm not a kind girl, I'm not good in talking, and I hope u understand. Kalau kamu mnganggap aku mgganggu hidupmu, biar saja aku pergi. Assalamualaikum.